You don’t always want to kneel – just because “the whole world” is kneeling, not now at stadiums during the singing of our national anthem — and certainly NOT when the Antichrist is asking you to kneel during The Great Tribulation (which is coming to the entire planet sooner than you think). 1
Nowadays there’s a whole lot’a kneelin’ goin’ on! They think it started with Kapernick when he took the knee in a football stadium, but no, this whole kneeling thing has been going on, like — forever in past history.
In the natural we hate to kneel. To “take the knee” has always meant
- “to bow your will in subjection to someone superior”,
- “to acknowledge some cause as being worthy of subjecting yourself to it”, or
- “to communicate deference and respect to someone of importance.”
Kings have demanded “the knee”, and warriors have, tyrants have, usurpers have, bullies have, and Satan still does.
What Kapernick started was disrespect for the American flag, disrespect for our nation, and disrespect for all our soldiers who served and died for our liberty. He placed his cause above all our lives, as if his life matters more than all the other citizens’ lives matter.
- That’s like interrupting wedding vows with your loud announcement that you’re selling Jujubes after the ceremony! How disrespectful and out-of-place is that?
- It’s like walking down the center aisle at a wedding ceremony – right in front of the bride! It’s not your time to draw attention to yourself. How egotistical. How self-centered and arrogant is that?
Right in the middle of our traditional salute to America – you want to “take the knee” for some other cause?! That’s being a usurper. That is neither the time nor the place to do it.
We all have causes that matter. Take it somewhere else – no matter how sacred you think your cause may be. Don’t interrupt our cause. Have some respect.
And when the coming One World Government demands you “take the knee” and requires you to bow to the Antichrist as God — you sure as Hell DO NOT want to go there. Save it for That Day when you’re brought before the One and Only God. Kneeling will be the correct Christian response, then.
and the kingdom of God is at hand;
[change your inner self—your old way of thinking,
regret past sins,
live your life in a way that proves repentance;
seek God’s purpose for your life]
[with a deep, abiding trust]
in the good news [regarding salvation].”
7 …when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in a flame of fire, 8 dealing out [full and complete] vengeance to those who do not [seek to] know God and to those who ignore and refuse to obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus [by choosing not to respond to Him]. 9 These people will pay the penalty and endure the punishment of everlasting destruction [c Not annihilation, but the loss of all meaningful things], banished from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
- Read about the Rapture, so you’ll be ready: Print this now: Your Guide for After the Rapture Takes Place.