The reality for us now
is “Christ has in fact been raised from the dead”. The mystery of the Gospel has been revealed – and fulfilled by the Messiah:
“But now [as things really are]
Christ has in fact been raised from the dead,
[and He became] the first fruits
[that is, the first to be resurrected
with an incorruptible, immortal body,
the resurrection] of those
who have fallen asleep [in death].”
– verse 24 of 1 Corinthians 15:20-26
Death is promised to all (Hebrews 9:27-28). But Jesus was victorious over death. So He now offers us —
- The hope of His resurrection, now,
- His promise to save those who sincerely believe in Him — and
- His promise to resurrect us all from the dead at the End Times.
We must not deceive ourselves
stupididiotic reasonings of man
– to accept what God has rejected.
- The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.” – Psalm 14:1
Read: Why you are an idiot… IF you say there is no God
“The fool says in his heart:
- I will focus all my energies on my 70+ earthly years, and leave to chance my million-infinite-years.
- I am so egocentric that God will just have to get in line. Forget God.
- I am all there is, all I care about. What does “god” have to do with anything?
- I have, and am, everything I need. God has never helped me with anything. What god?
- Life is tough enough as it is! Why add some “god” to my mess!?
- If God exists – why hasn’t he shown himself to me? He hasn’t said a word to me!
– Source: What a Crock – Having No Religious Affiliation.