-excerpt from the article What God Did for Man (
Become un-saved again for any reason?
- So, if God already forgave me in that moment in time
— is He or any power going to un-forgive me for any reason?
- So, if the condemnation of God over me was already removed
— is He going to re-condemn me for any reason?
- So, if God, the Great Judge, has already declared me perfect in His sight
— is He going to un-declare His former decision for any reason?
- So, if God promised me eternal life if I would sincerely repent and turn to follow Him
— is He then going to renege and take back that promise for any reason?
- So, if I am now living the eternal life with Him He promised me
— is God going to take everlasting life away from me for any reason?
- So, if God created me a brand new creation in His sight
— is God going to suddenly make me the fallen creation again for any reason?
- So, if God adopted me as His child
— is God going to un-adopt me for any reason?
- So, if God infilled me by His Holy Spirit, thus sealing my salvation by making my body His temple
— is God going to leave me and break His seal, His promise, for any reason?
- So, if God promised that nothing would ever be able to take me away from Himself
— is God going to renege on His promise and allow some sin to remove me, for any reason?
The Bible answers – Hell no! Heaven yes! “Nothing can separate us….” Nothing is: nothing. There is no reason at all to fear losing our salvation once we have sincerely repented and followed Jesus. Nothing can separate me from the love of God: Romans 8:35-39.
My salvation relies on a faithful God, not on my human strength. “It is He that has saved us.” Un-forgive, re-condemn, un-declare, renege and take back, make me fallen again, un-adopt, un-fill me, un-seal me, leave me, He Himself lose to sin? Not possible, because God is unchanging and keeps His word.
Synopsis of Romans 8:35-39: (Read the entire chapter for more depth.)
“Who shall ever separate us from the love of Christ?
… in all these things we are more than conquerors
… neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,
… nor things present and threatening,
… nor things to come,
… nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth,
… nor any other created thing,
will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Ephesians 2:5 Amplified Bible (AMP)
5 even when we were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of our sins, He made us [spiritually] alive together with Christ (for by His grace—His undeserved favor and mercy—you have been saved from God’s judgment).
Getting Right With God
Leave a Reply