The fool says in his heart:
- I will focus all my energies on my 70+ earthly years, and leave to chance my million-infinite-years.
- I am so egocentric that God will just have to get in line. Forget God.
- I am all there is, all I care about. What does “god” have to do with anything?
- I have, and am, everything I need. God has never helped me with anything. What god?
- Life is tough enough as it is! Why add some “god” to my mess!?
- If God exists – why hasn’t he shown himself to me? He hasn’t said a word to me!
So, what kind of fool are you…? Remember the popular song saying this? “What kind of fool do you think I am?”
To say “I have no religious affiliation” is to say…
- I am such a lazy-ass I can’t make-up my mind
- I am so mixed-up I can’t figure it out
- I am so lame I will just leave those matters for others to deal with
- I don’t really care what God does with me; I’ll take whatever He deals me
- I am not going to waste my time weighing through all the evidences for God
- Churches are so screwed-up… I do not care what the Bible says about going there
- I do not care what God says (in the Bible) about the value of going to church
A Poem As Lovely as a Tree, Jack Kinsella | “…I receive emails often from skeptics challenging me….”
Why you are an idiot …IF you say there is no God