Seeing clearly now in these End Times is so very difficult. Misinformation floods our mind threatening to throw our thinking every which way. It is easy to get caught-up in questioning the clear teachings in the Bible. Who are we to believe?
If we have made a decisive decision to follow Christ, the way is clear, but we must stay the course. Resist deceptions. False messages threaten to overwhelm our ability to make wise decisions.
13 But evil men and impostors
will go on from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived.
– 2 Timothy 3:13
To remain faithful to the end, we followers of Jesus must regularly examine ourselves, ask penetrating questions deep inside our insides:
- Is Jesus’ worldview [my] worldview?
- Do I have a two-timing heart?
- Do I stand for Jesus in all my ways, 100%?
- Am I perhaps not even “in” the faith, but merely standing on the outside looking in? —
“Jesus is the one and only gatekeeper of Heaven’s Gate. He is The One who grants entrance into the awesome Kingdom of Creator God.” -Source: Entrance Granted into the Eternal
- Am I trying other gatekeepers? They will fail you. [Hebrews 1:2; John 1:18; John 3:13; John 3:18; John 3:36; 1 Corinthians 15:27; Revelation 2:7, 11, 17]Don’t be fooled to hell by the chic, PC, want-ta-be gatekeepers who teach wishful thinking. It is all around, these days, that mamby-pamby (feeble) “all is well with any soul” any way they choose – religion. That is a false teaching. Jesus did not teach that. Spouting an “all roads lead to God” philosophy – is not what the Bible teaches.
-Source: Entrance Granted into the Eternal
- Are you under – A Deluding Influence? Read: 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12