You are responsible before God for your life.
And God Himself will be your Judge.
And God will judge you fairly
by the law He Himself has established.
What arguments will you give the God of the Universe, the God of the Ages, as you stand before His Great White Throne of Judgement ? How will you try to excuse your raw naked sinfulness?
When all you have is yourself, and
- lies, which you tried to convince yourself were true, and
- rejection of Him and His Way, and
- willfulness to go your own way all your life on earth, and
- rotten ways you thought of others and treated others, and
- pitiful arguments against the existence of God, and
- proud unwillingness to subject your will to Him, and
- rebellion against what you knew God wanted from you, and
- willful sinning… even though you knew what God really wanted, and
- failure to turn away from sin, and
- failure to ask God for forgiveness, and
- failure to follow Jesus and His gospel?
What do you think will happen?
According to the Bible,
which God inspired to be written
over the course of hundreds of years by multiple authors,
you will be damned forever.
There will be no more chances
to accept His present offer of forgiveness in Christ.
Not one more chance.
Not a chance in hell.
You will stand condemned already.
27 Everyone must die once,
and after that be judged by God.
28 In the same manner
Christ also was offered in sacrifice once
to take away the sins of many.
He will appear a second time,
not to deal with sin,
but to save those who are waiting for him.
God now freely offers all of us His pardon,
His reconciliation to Himself.
We need only turn away from sin,
confess our sin to Him,
accept Jesus as Lord and Savior —
and follow Him.
Just repent of your ways, and turn to Jesus’ Way.
Do you really want to
consciously reject Him and
fail to follow Him?
Right now, if you are not following Jesus,
you have chosen your own way instead of His Way.
Really? What’s up with that? That what you really want?
Can you imagine what it will be like
to live forever rejected by God and all that He is?
Only “bad” will be there –
where God casts those who have rejected Him.
There will be no good left for you,
Because God is good, and
good only comes from God.
There will be no joy, no happiness, no peace
– only darkness void of good.
What horror, the thought.
No God, no good, only evil, pain and suffering.
What utter hopelessness,
to be rejected and condemned
by the God who offers forgiveness and heaven
to those who follow Him.
19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today,
that I have set before you life and death,
the blessing and the curse.
So choose life in order that you may live,
you and your descendants…
– Deuteronomy 30:19