The Bible is God’s Word for the planet. We find biblical “human rights” from the Bible throughout the earth, “rights” which transformed people and governments, saving unborn babies.
Biblical Rights for Children
– no matter how young
The right to life is preemminent (definition).
- National Right to Life to Journalists: Check Your Facts in Unborn Pain Debate; June 11, 2015; from ACLJ
- Overturn Roe v. Wade and Save Unborn Babies; from ACLJ
- Planned Parenthood: Pro-Abortion, Prosperous, and Proud; from NRLC
- The Importance of the Single-Issue Focus of the Right-to-Life Movement; from NRLC
- Plenty of Details but Not What We Really Need to Understand Evolution — A summary critique of Some Assembly Required: Decoding Four Billion Years of Life from Ancient Fossils by Neil Shubin; from EQUIP
Children, even the youngest, the unborn ones – have a right to live. You think?
Excerpt: Can a “so-called Christian” be so mired in support of vile values, that he of a sudden is revealed as having a hardened heart that is not actually regenerated? Is he given over to that which is not of God? On That Day, Scripture tells us, many will stand before God, the Eternal Judge, and hear Him say, “…Depart from Me… I never knew you.” (That day of judgement: Isaiah 2:12, 2 Peter 3:10, 2 Peter 2:9, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 1 Corinthians 1:8, Malachi 4:5, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, Luke 3:7)