Have you ever traced back your God to the origins of your faith? Have you tried to learn more about the founder of your faith… who he is, what was his life like? Are you okay with the origins of your faith?
What does your religion do for you? Does your religion satisfy you? Do you truly like the faith it teaches you about? What kind of God do you esteem highly?
In Isaiah we read, “Come now, and let us reason together….” (Isaiah 1:18) I will not denegrade you and your faith. (Well, maybe I do with evolution. Sorry.) Are you honest about your faith? Let’s be honest. Let’s reason, and compare your faith – with the God of the Bible. Compare: Islam, Mormonism, Evolution – with Christianity.
A good place to start your research about God and faith? Try —
Religions at The John Ankerberg Show …jashow.org
Mormonism Research Ministry …mrm.org
The Anti-Mormon Blog …watchmanvlds.blogspot.com
Berean Research …bereanresearch.org
The origins of your faith.
Have you taken an objective look, actually traced the origins of Islam, actually investigated the life of the prophet Mohammed? Who was your founder – says a lot about your religion. Take a look: Mohammed was an historical man. When did he die? See what researchers say about his life.
What kind of God do you esteem highly? What is Allah like – according to the Koran?
- Islam and Christianity… The Koran vs. The Bible, by Diane S. Dew
A Comparison of the Christian Scriptures with the Teachings of Muhammad
- YouTube Video/Book Dreams and Visions – Is Jesus awakening the Muslim world?
- Christian Answers Regarding Islam
- I am a Muslim, Why Should I Consider Becoming a Follower of Jesus? by Dr. Dillon Burroughs
The origins of your faith.
Have you taken an objective look, actually traced the origins of Mormonism, actually investigated the life of the founder, Joseph Smith? Know your founder – and you will learn a lot about your religion.
What kind of God do you esteem highly? Why does Mormonism add to the Bible, and, have you closely examined the veracity of what Joseph Smith added?
Learn more about Mormons, what you believe as a Mormon, the history of the Mormon movement:
- Go to CRI
- Read many articles about Mormon beliefs at AnswersInGenesis.org
- What Do Islam and Mormonism Have in Common? (23 minute Video) – by Ken Ham on June 25, 2017
How does the founder of your faith match-up with the founder of Christianity, Jesus Christ?
- Jesus Predicted His Death and Resurrection
- John 8: Jesus Himself Declared He Is God
- Jesus declares He is God in 7 “I am” Statements
Read this article from The John Ankerberg Show: How Many People Saw Jesus Alive Again? Christians base their faith on the belief Jesus physically and literally rose from the dead. But who were the people who saw Jesus alive again? How many people saw Him? To answer, we can look at…Read More…
What’ you got? I’ve got real, actual, tangible, historical and scientific evidences for my faith in Jesus.
Jesus is by far
the most “evidentially-based”
of all the religions on the planet!
Source: Historical Evidences
The religion of Evolution disallows a god. Have you traced Evolution back to it’s origens? Evolution believes in “a slime creation”, an “irrational mechanism of chance”.
“When the non-Christian secularist is asked to give the basis and starting point for the orderly universe and external reality, he points literally to . . . nothing. All has risen from nothing by the irrational mechanism of chance.” – Defending the Faith: Approaching World Religions; by Dr. Kenneth Gentry, Jr. on January 6, 2017
As an evolutionist, you believe in what? A “Nothing.” That “nothing” somehow popped into existence somewhere by chance, and …poof, life was started eventually in some dark slime swamp. From nothing, by chance? You have no answer to: What was that “nothing“?
Christians believe in Creator God, the Almighty Creator who came to earth as a man – to save all those who would believe and follow Him in sincerity and truth. And there are plenty of evidences. That is who we start with in Christianity: The One and Only God who was before all else came into existence, and who created from “nothing”.
It all had to have started from “nothing”. Evolution says that this “nothing” was what..? A big bang – of what? Life started in a slime swamp and then crawled out? The slime got there – how? See more: Answers in Genesis
Dawkins and Krauss seem to want to redesign the world and society for the rest of us according to their own vision, making certain that God is written out of the picture.
…from Answers in Genesis (AIG)
World Religions… (45 min Video) by Ken Ham: “Join me as I chat with Bodie Hodge and Roger Patterson about world religions and what Christians should know to engage the culture with the gospel of Jesus Christ.”
See: The Anti-Mormon Blog: To expose the LDS as a false belief system, and to hopefully open LDS members’ minds to the truth.
- Joseph Smith – Prophet? Part 2
- Joseph Smith – Prophet? Part 1
- Questions Regarding the Book of Mormon – Part 4
- Questions Regarding the Book of Mormon – Part 3
- Questions Regarding the Book of Mormon – Part 2
- Questions Regarding the Book of Mormon – Part 1
- What About the Book of Mormon Witnesses?
- “Community of Christ” — Reorganized Latter-Day Saints
- Mormons and the Trinity
- Mormonism’s “Celestial Marriage” and Baptism for t…
- Mormonism’s Priesthood Fraud
- Mormonism’s Doctrine of Eternal Progression
- Mormonism’s Gospel and Salvation
- Mormonism’s God and Jesus
- The “First Vision”
- God’s View of Polygamy
- The Melchizedek Priesthood
Apologetics/Discernment links from Apprising.org:
- Apologetic Report (Archive)
- Charles Spurgeon Archive
- Critical Issues Commentary
- Deception In The Church
- Grace to You
- Guarding His Flock Ministries
- Justin Peters Ministries
- Let Us Reason
- New Apostolic Reformation/Dominionism
- Progressive (Social Justice) Christianity
- Take Heed Ministries
- Think On These Things
- When We Understand the Text