The other day a man walked through the door of a bar in the countryside. I could see where his heart was, deep inside him, because a well-beaten path led back to his own door. His heart was bare open, plain to see.
We can’t see inside – but we know where their heart is
* My wife and I never ever gave him cookies in bed, but there he was. Little Matt had chocolate smeared all over his face, sitting there by his bed, with his huge innocent grin we knew so well. I absolutely knew exactly where he had been. I did not need much discernment there! I walked-backed the chocolate stains. (And we cracked up. It was hilarious!)
* A woman was kissing another woman, so I knew where her heart was. Didn’t have to pry open her heart. It was bare, open.
* A friend told me that Jane said that John saw, according to Pete…. And I knew where their hearts were. The gossip was clear. Considering the source (or plural: the sources) — what was said was compromised. Could not trust the message.
* A close friend volunteered to me that he voted Democrat all the way this past presidential election cycle. I knew where his heart was. The issues were very clear for that election cycle. We all voted our heart. His voting showed his heart, bare open.
* Saul Alinsky (Wikipedia) wrote Rules for Radicals – his book, his words, his heart bare open, plain to see. His rules were “adored” by, pushed by and followed by several primary Democrats (Hillary and Obama…). Still are. So, you might ask: Who is Saul Alinsky, and why does the right hate him so much? – Vox.
This WSJ.com article, Saul Alinsky Is the Cause of Our Political Divisions – WSJ found that “Alinsky organized people around the propositions of victimhood, resistance, disrespect for others, intimidation and violence.”
Well that is damning. Sounds like (“looks like, talks like, smells like…”) a communist to me. Although he himself claimed to not believe in communism, (isn’t lying part of being a communist… to fool the masses?) I’d say he has chocolate smeared all over his face. Clearly his heart has been bare open for years — and we see through his facade, and know that he truly was a communist at heart.
As with little Matt, and the man, and the women, and the friends, and Saul Alinsky, just so with our hearts:
Our hearts are laid bare open by the chocolate we ate, evidences smeared all over the course of our life – our thinking, our words, our actions, our voting record, the places we go, the places we avoid going to, how we treat other people. Before God my heart is bare open.
He knows who I really really am deep down inside my insides. (I myself am still trying to figure it out!)
Make judgements all day long
Condemning others for the sin we perceive to see – is condemned by God. (Condemning is condemned.) Jesus is our best example – in His treatment of the woman some men had caught in the act of adultery (where was the guilty man?). See: John 8:5-12.
Discernment is not condemned by Scripture. There is a difference between “condemning someone” and “discerning” wisely.
Judge not [neither pronouncing judgment nor subjecting to censure], and you will not be judged; do not condemn and pronounce guilty, and you will not be condemned and pronounced guilty;
acquit and forgive and release (give up resentment, let it drop), and you will be acquitted and forgiven and released. – Luke 6:37
Scripture says to examine your own self. Do you? Are you tolerating evil?
Do you really want to be vile, when being vile will land us in His Courts on That Day, condemned by Creator God the Judge, God-damned forever? Wouldn’t you rather get right with your Creator? Now, before it is too late?
– Source: Vile to Jesus
When it comes to the sin of others, and your own sins of the past, the wise road is “forget about it“.
A quote from The Damning God:
God is all that matters. He matters because on That Day, someday, we (every one of us!) will stand before Him, the Ultimate Judge, to give an ultimate accounting.
God’s Think (Also read: The rich mindset of God)
And if what you think is not what God thinks, then… who is out-of-line? Who has the wrong “think”? Is it God!?
Is it God that doesn’t have His thinking straight? Or is it you?
And so THEN, what are you going to do in That Day? Argue and plead with the Almighty?
You really think THAT will work? You are the putty, the mud, in the Sculptor’s hands. Is the mud to question the potter? 1
I stand amazed looking at the arrogant mud-man shaking his puny little mud-fist — at God, the Potter! At God! Ha!
What impudence. What futility, despair, regret.
– Source: The Damning God.
Right and wrong – matters to God
When it comes to “faith in Christ”, the parameters for “Truth” must be verified by the Bible. Veracity is brought into question by the evidences left behind, the chocolate trail we all smear along the way.
Parents “discern”. With crimes, that is the work of detectives. With God’s Word, that is the work of all Christians.
You know not the Scriptures!
In Matthew 22:verse 29, Jesus taught – You know not the Scriptures!
“You are all wrong
you know neither the Scriptures
[which teach the resurrection]
nor the power of God
[for He is able to raise the dead].
Could Jesus say that about you? It behooves us to know the Bible. 2
Christ followers should not live independently. We should be intimately submitted, constantly connected — to the Spirit of God in us. – Source: The Hand of God
We must be Berean types
We must put all we hear and read and even our own thoughts – to the test:
Is this true, according to the Bible?
Am I thinking like a Berean? (Acts 17:10-12). We examine ourselves frequently — if we want to stay true to Christ and what God wants for us. Saying no to Jesus – is a dead faith with dead works.
Examination is how we discern “evil”, how we know “good”. Christians must look to the Bible for discernment between “good and evil” – because God’s Word is His Words to guide us to be like Him in all our ways.
Loving and forgiving – while looking at 0thers
He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you Except to be just, and to love [and to diligently practice] kindness (compassion), And to walk humbly with your God [setting aside any overblown sense of importance or self-righteousness]? – Micah 6:8
We follow Jesus, not the world (See: The enemies of our soul)
Staying true to God is facilitated by knowing what God wants from us. He created the Bible for us to know Him. He has told us what is good and what is true and what not to follow (Romans 12:2). By the power of His Spirit in us… we overwhelmingly conquer life here on earth.
- The Bible is why we know what is vile to Jesus. Are you arguing with God about that?
- That is why we do not tolerate evil – because Jesus told us what is what.
- That is why we believe abortion is wrong.
- That is how we are aware of false teachers and do not attend apostate churches.
- That is why we vote the way we vote: to follow only Jesus – not some other, not what is displeasing to Him.
The Bible says that our heart is laid totally bare before God. He sees and perceives and knows all that is in your heart.
So, because “the heart is desperately wicked” – and – “who can know it” (Jeremiah 17:9)… I am deathly afraid of “getting it wrong” when it comes to dealing with the Creator God of the Bible and His salvation through Jesus Christ. Read:
Hating is life changing – eternal life changing. Scary thought.
Part of Jesus’ message says:
1 John 3:14
that we have passed
out of death into Life,
because we love the brothers and sisters.
He who does not love
remains in [spiritual] death.
Hate is “eternal-life-changing” (1 John 4:20; Luke 6:27; 1 John 2:9; 1 John 2:11). Scary thought.
He who does not love
remains in [spiritual] death.
– 1 John 3:14
What if I have deceived my own mind? What if my heart has held-back an unopened closet? Will I hear Jesus say to me, “Depart from Me…?” (Matthew 7:23). We are not saved by being perfect. But, just as assuredly, we are NOT saved by faking it and following other ways that are not His ways, or following the Jesus who was not God as the false teachers do.
You are unbelievable…
- If you say you are loving and kind and tolerant (Jesus’ style of “tolerant”), but hate Jane and Bill. See: I stomped the mud puddle, and Sunny Smile, an F. Scott Fitzgerald Poem
- If you say you are Pro Life, but voted on behalf of those who made abortion possible.
- If you say that practicing same-sex-sex is a sin, but voted on behalf of those who empower homosexual lifestyles.
- If you say “I follow Jesus“, but voted for this 2020 Dem platform: What the Newly Approved Democratic Party Platform Actually Stands for… [Oops – google was so ashamed of this platform – they blocked access to it! – 11/2/2021. Does this new link say what they said previously? I doubt it. Here is their new link: Party Platform – Democrats)
- If you say “I accepted Jesus…” but are Accepting What God Rejects
In all things
Aren’t we stupid at times! We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit so that in all things we have discernment (right vs wrong), self-control, impulse control, boundaries, love for others. To live righteously, we must make judgements all day long (discern right from wrong).
– Source: Pleasure and bad behaviors we love to fall for
Pick a sin – any sin – and discern where you are at. Judge yourself all day long. – Source: Make judgements all day long
Do not be conformed to this present world,
but be transformed
by the renewing of your mind,
so that you may
test and approve what is the will of God
—what is good
and well-pleasing and perfect.
– Romans 12:2
There comes a time to stand for Jesus or deny Jesus. Don’t wait for “that pending God Damn” after your final day. Get real now. I plan now to hear my Master say, soon,
Without Christ we are legally damned, but He can legally forgive. Don’t be mislead by religion and philosophies of mere puny humans. What do they know, really? – Source: The reality for us now
The Bible is the standard for Christian thought and practice. Not me. Not you.
The End… as Jesus predicted it
Living the good life with courage and confident hope
Pleasure and bad behaviors we love to fall for
There comes a time to stand for Jesus or deny Jesus
Saying no to Jesus – is a dead faith with dead works
Being faithful, little by little
Follow Messiah (OneForIsrael.org video series)
Rely on the Spirit of God in you
We overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us
We know what Jesus believes. Do you agree with Him?
About False Teachings of today
Do not attend apostate churches
Following the Jesus who was not God
About past sins and being forgiven now
Accepting Jesus – Plus Some Other
Hating is life changing – eternal life changing. Scary thought.
Hate is “eternal-life-changing”. Scary thought.
a. 1 John 2:9 This focuses more on the self-centered, hateful actions (not the emotion) of someone who habitually cultivates an obstructionistic attitude, and ignores the command to act in a way that expresses unselfish Christian love (see note v 10).
Sunny Smile, an F. Scott Fitzgerald Poem
Jesus can save your soul for all eternity
Legally Damned – Legally Forgiven
Why Believe Such Stupididiotic Things?!
Farther along we’ll understand why
Being 100% given-over to Jesus
- “…who are you, O man, who answers [arrogantly] back to God and dares to defy Him?
Will the thing which is formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”
21 Does the potter not have the right over the clay…?”
- Who He blesses. The God of the Bible is powerful, and He blesses whom He chooses to bless. God is available to all, but how much do we miss out on because we do not “avail” of what is “available”?
We must not underestimate
what God is willing and able to accomplish
– through us,
and through others,
for good, and/or for “bad”,
throughout history, or in these end times.
When it comes to God and His works
— it’s all good.
He wins in the end.
It is foolish to be afraid of God’s will.
– From the article: God is available to all
We may have the Lord choose to lead us into purposes we now know not of. We may follow Him right into blessings we never thought of. God can bless us in many ways – if He so chooses. Am I available for Him?
Leave a Reply